White Street Market: White Street Market - The blog is back in town!

Sunday, April 27, 2014

White Street Market - The blog is back in town!

Hello? Is anybody reading? We hope you are, because we are back and ready to get this show on the road.

Yep, we took a loooooong break (over 2 years to be exact), but we haven't just been sitting around. Ummm, nope! Here is what we have been up to:


1) We have moved to a new bigger, better, cooler location. It's got tons of windows has a cool urban vibe. Not your typical strip mall store anymore. We took it to another level.



2) We have a whole new line of products, and have expanded to include clothing, purses, jewelry, and lotions. Our home décor is hand-picked, as always, and reflects quite a mix of contemporary and vintage. A bit of shabby chic and glam all rolled up into one. There is always a little bit of repurposed fun thrown in there for a twist.

3) We still have the always-in-demand Chalk Paint® decorative paint by Annie Sloan- the one, the only, the original and never to be copied. Monthly workshops are always on the schedule, and you can register for those online by clicking here.

4) As always, we are still creating one-of-a-kind fabulous window creations for our amaze-balls customers. Yep, that's you! Our newest line of plantation shutters with professional installation will be debuted shortly.


Now for the good part - what's coming up next and what are we going to do on this blog? I mean, really, aren't there a million blogs, and why do you want to read ours? Read on to find out how White Street Market is going to rock your flip-flops off.

  • Before-and-After Furniture Tutorials: Learn our tips and tricks for creating one-of-a-kind pieces in your spare time. We won't just show you the basics, we'll take it up a notch so you can paint like a pro!
  • Virtual Room Makeovers: We'll be asking YOU to send us your room dilemmas and provide all the details for real-life design issues. Paint colors, furniture placement, and our all-time favorite shopping spots.
  • Product Reviews: Sometimes you just need to know from someone in the field if a product is a thumbs up or a thumbs down. We'll review our highs and lows, as well as feature reader reviews!
  • Mood Boards: Who doesn't need some inspiration once in awhile? From baby rooms to formal living rooms, we're creating mood boards for every design style there is. You can even send us your ideas, and we'll pull them together for you into one smashing package.
  • Remodeling Tips and Tricks: Since we are neck-deep into some major city renovation projects, White Street Market is going to show you the right ways and the wrong ways to go about starting (and finishing) a project.
We have a lot more ideas bouncing around in our brains, but it would take days to put them all on paper. We hope you will buckle up and get ready for a wild design ride!

Sweet Design Dreams :),
White Street Market



3 comments :

  1. This is so awesome!! So EXCITING!!!! I just love everything you have to share and will be tuned in to see whats new!!! YIPEE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim -- We are looking forward to the journey and glad you are excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'M NOW FULFILL FINANCIALLY BECAUSE OF THE LOAN I GOT FROM LFDS .I would like to bring this to the notice of the public about how i came in contact with LFDS after i lost my job and being denied loan by my bank and other financial institution due to my credit score. I could not pay my children's fees. I was behind on bills, about to be thrown out of the house due to my inability to pay my rent, It was during this period my kids were taken from me by foster care. Then i set out to seek for funds online where i lost $3,670 that i borrowed from friends which i was rip off by two online loan companies. Until i read about:Le_Meridian Funding Service  (lfdsloans@outlook.com / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) somewhere on the internet, Still wasn't convince because of what i have been through until a relative of mine who is a clergy also told me about the ongoing loan scheme of LFDS at a very low interest rate of 1.9%% and lovely repayment terms without penalty for default of payment. I have no choice than to also contact them which i did through text +1-989-394-3740 and Mr Benjamin responded back to me That day was the I'M best and greatest day of my life which can never be forgotten when i receive a credit alert of $400,000.00 Usd loan amount i applied for. I utilized the loan effectively to pay up my debts and to start up a business and today i and my kids are so happy and fulfill. You can as well contact them through email: (lfdsloans@outlook.com / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com)  WhatsApptext  helpline: +1-989-394-3740 Why am i doing this? I am doing this to save as many that are in need of a loan not to be victim of scams on the internet. Thanks and God bless you all, I'm Oleksander Artem from Horizon Park BC , Ukrain.

    ReplyDelete